Below are the Terms and Conditions (T&C) under which the KratomFarmers, known as “Seller” for the purposes of this agreement, its suppliers and its affiliates will supply the goods contained within this website to you. You, the purchaser, (defined as the person(s), company, (or any other legal entity), agree to the following T&C:
By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our T&C, which may be altered without notice, at our discretion at any time.
KratomFarmers reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if KratomFarmers believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of KratomFarmers.
The chemical and toxicological properties of our products have not been fully investigated nor approved by any agency such as the FDA, unless duly noted. Products are not warranted in any manner whatsoever for any particular purpose and are sold “as is” solely for legitimate research, decoration, incense, biological samples and educational purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability. The purpose of this T&C agreement is to alleviate the Seller from any and all liability arising out of any injury or other damage caused by the purchase, use or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods, you are hereby making the following representation(s):
- I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country and I am in good health.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all goods & information received through the Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller, KratomFarmers. its owners, employees or vendors be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by misuse, misapplication, or inaccuracy of any information or products whatsoever resulting from our products or use of our website or in reliance on information or views either verbal or in literature purchased or obtained through Seller or for any incidental, consequential, special, or similar damages.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees for any and all damages incurred as result of any misuse or use of the goods or information used or purchased. These parties (Seller) shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- In no event shall Seller be liable for any damages other than the amount paid for the product. Any and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded.
- By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulations regarding said product in the state/province and country which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for the buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province, and country. Any complications with goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the buyer. We don’t ship to Australia, Malaysia, Thailand and following USA states: Tennessee, Wisconsin, Vermont, Arkansas, Indiana and Alabama.
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND FULLY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS OFFERED ON OUR WEBSITES ARE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, THEY ARE INTENDED FOR RESEARCH ONLY.
Therefore, we do not sell our products in any consumable forms, and anyone who asks for our products in these forms will be denied our services. If we find that anyone is reselling our products to be used for consumption purposes, we will revoke their rights to sell our products.
KratomFarmers and its customer support representatives are only able to advise on availability, price, weight and shipping of what you would like to purchase and to answer questions regarding the actual ordering process.